- Do you feel there is so much you would like to do each day, but somehow the hours and days are just slipping away between your fingers, and often you are left with the feeling that again, you haven’t accomplished anything substantial?
- Do you recognize that your life is leading you more than that it’s you being in the drivers seat of your life?
- Do you lack clarity about what it is that would make your life purposeful and that would give you a feeling of fulfillment?
- Would you like to find out what your passions and priorities in life are and get a guideline on how to focus your attention on what is most important to you?
If your answer to most or all of the above questions is ‘Yes!’, then please keep on reading because this workshop has been designed especially for you!
During the six hour introduction workshop ‘Identifying your Passions and Priorities’, you will make a great start in uncovering, identifying and formulating what it is that makes you truly happy and that you most want for yourself in all of your life areas!
In the weeks following the workshop, you have the chance to dive even deeper into the process by joining me for 4 follow up sessions of 1.5 hours each in which you will become even more specific by creating markers and indicators for your passions and learning tools to truly live your life in alignment with your most important passions and priorities. The last session will be a brainstorming session that will focus on how to get paid to do what you love!
On 25 March, I will also start a nine-week Passion test course at 8.30 pm on Zoom (video conferencing). For more information about this course and to see the week by week program, click here.
There will be two possibilities to take the workshop:
- On Tuesday 19 March from 10 am – 4 pm
- On Saturday 23 March from 10 am – 4 pm
Location will most probably be at Ikigai in Lavington but will be confirmed closer to the date. Cost of the workshop is 7500 shilling.
Cost of the 4 follow up sessions is 8000 shilling. If you commit to both the workshop and follow up sessions upon registration, you get a discount and pay 14.000,- shilling for the total package. Days, time and location of the follow up sessions will be set after the workshop in consultation with the participants.
Please fill out the form below to register for this workshop.